”) shall apply to the use of the website https://mathematicsforall.org/
“) that is owned and operated by CTLM foundation (the “CTLM
” or “we
” or “our
” or “us
”). CTLM shall mean and include CTLM Foundation and its content partners, their directors, shareholders, employees and consultants, and any entity incorporated by CTLM, and all its other affiliates or related or connected entities, as applicable. Any person registering with / logging on to or using the Website, even if such person does not take or use any information provided on the Website (“User
” or “you
3. Account and Registration
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for any activity that occurs in or through your account. We will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure. In case you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner, you should inform us immediately at email@example.com
You also agree and confirm that you will:
- Provide accurate, current and complete information whenever prompted by the Website or when required by the Website’s registration/Enquiry form (“Registration Data”).
- Indemnify and keep us indemnified from and against all claims resulting from the use of any detail/information/ Registration Data that you post and/or supply to us. We shall be entitled to remove any such detail/information/Registration Data posted by you without any prior information.
- in order to ensure that we are not violating any right that you might have in your Registration Data, grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) that you have in the Registration Data, in any media now or in future known, with respect to your Registration Data solely to enable us to use such Registration Data you have supplied to us.
5. User Liability
The User, by the act of logging onto the Website and/or by submitting Registration Data is deemed to have consented to and has expressly/impliedly and irrevocably authorized CTLM to use, reveal, analyze, display or transmit all information required by CTLM. The User represents and warrants that all the information provided by him/her/it are true, correct and complete and if such information is found to be untrue, incorrect or incomplete, CTLM has the right to take any action it deems appropriate in relation to the particular circumstances without any limitations
The User is prohibited from using the Website in a manner that might damage, disable or overburden the Website. The User is further prohibited from obtaining any information through secondary means which is not available on the Website.
6. Representations, Warranties and Covenants
You shall not, directly or indirectly attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other Users’ account(s), computer systems and/or networks connected to the Website through hacking, phishing, password mining and/or any other means (whether now known or hereafter developed or invented) or obtain any material or information through any means not intentionally made available to User.
You understand and undertake that you shall be solely responsible for the Registration Data and undertake to not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, seditious, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person anywhere in the world;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation;
- creates liability for CTLM or causes CTLM to lose (in whole or in part) the services of CTLM’s ISPs or other service providers;
- is in the nature of political campaigning, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional and/ or commercial solicitation, chain letters, pyramid schemes, mass mailings and/or any form of ‘spam’ or solicitation; or
- is illegal in any other way.
The User understands and agrees that CTLM reserves the right to remove and/or edit such detail / information at any time and at the sole discretion of CTLM.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise to you in writing, it shall be deemed that you
- grant CTLM and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sub-licensable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media;
- grant CTLM and its affiliates and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose; and
- agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to any usage or derogatory treatment of such content. You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to CTLM, including the execution of deeds and documents, at our request.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content that you post or that you otherwise provide on or through the Website; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to the Website:
- the content and material is accurate;
- the use of the content and material supplied by you does not breach any applicable policies of the Website or any guidelines herein and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory);
- the content is lawful and does not violate any applicable laws.
You further agree to indemnify CTLM and its affiliates for all claims brought by third parties against CTLM or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of the representations and warranties provided hereinabove.